On August 8, the IESO announced that its final high-level designs for energy stream initiatives under the Market Renewal Program were publicly available.
Gull Bay First Nation and Ontario Power Generation announced the co-development August 16 of the Giizis Energy Micro Grid Project, a community microgrid that uses solar, battery storage and automated control technology to help reduce diesel use at KZA in northwestern Ontario.
More Articles ...
- Canadian Solar opens 100MW project in Argentina
- Canadian Solar funded for new solar panel design
- Canadian Solar claims record efficiency for new cell type
- Hydro One, Six Nations & Mississaugas of the Credit complete Niagara Reinforcement Line
- Hydro One opens new control centre
- OPG, MaRS form partnership to encourage innovation
- Parry Sound moves toward net zero
- Wataynikaneyap Power chooses Valard