In an August 2019 report, the U.S. Government Accountability Office warns that the electric grid faces significant cybersecurity risks.
The California Community Choice Association and several key energy market stakeholders have reached a settlement agreement that proposes a new residual resource adequacy “central buyer” structure in California to help ensure the reliability of the state’s electric system.
Guidehouse, a portfolio company of Veritas Capital and provider of management consulting services to government clients, announced August 2 that it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Navigant Consulting, Inc.
Installations of energy storage in the United States jumped by 44.9% last year, according to trade body the Smart Electric Power Alliance.
The US Department of Energy’s Office of Electricity has released its report on the development of the North American Energy Resilience Model.
New York Governor Andrew M. Cuomo announced July 31 that the New York Power Authority is launching a 15-year modernization and digitization program to significantly extend the operating life of the Niagara Power Project.
The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power Board of Commission unanimously voted September 10 to approve power purchase agreements for the Eland Solar and Storage Center, claimed to be the largest solar and battery energy storage system in the United States.
More Articles ...
- US Southwest Power Pool to get largest wind, solar & storage in US
- Utah apartment complex includes 12.6 MWh of solar storage
- Renewables to be cheaper than gas: RMI
- FERC proposes PURPA updates
- World’s largest solar farm online in Abu Dhabi
- Renewable energy investments to hit $2.6 trillion for the decade: Bloomberg
- GE’s new 7HA class turbine offers more power
- From the Bottom Up: Designing a Decentralized Power System